Wednesday 1 December 2010

In the head of a Bollywood Fanatic

Hello and welcome to this blog dedicated to Hindi cinema aka Bollywood! 

I dearly love Bollywood. It started back in February 2009 when I fell on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas. It was first a shock. The tragic story, the performances, the magnificent sets… Everything was mind-blowing.  It is since my favorite movie ever. And that was when I started to discover  a whole new universe, and I easily fell in love with it.

 When it comes to my tastes, my personal absolute favourites are Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit. I am among their greatest fans (and you might be witness of my bias towards them. If so, I am truly sorry) and will adore them forever. The list is also completed by my love for actors like Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar, and actresses like Madhubala, Rani Mukherjee and Sridevi. You might see some posts about them of course.

So this blog is my humble tribute to the best cinema industry in the world. You will find my reviews, and everything-else which is Bolly-related (be it news, songs etc). Of course, I can only warn you that the reviews are entitled to my own personal opinions, and I do not mind discussing about them, so feel free to post any comment, even for dissing them :D (as long as it is constructive.) It will be a pleasure to share my love for the Hindi films here so...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment