Wednesday 17 August 2011

I tried watching... Cash

It's been a while I've posted here - which I'm sorry for. Anyway, I'm back and with an idea of a new series of articles. I might love Bollywood (no!! really?) but I have my share of Hindi movies I have never managed to finish: that does not mean I cannot talk about them, and that does not mean I cannot criticize them in a fair way. Sometimes, I need to say why I disliked this movie so much that I was not able to finish it. Well, for now, I just hope you will like that first article (hopefully the next ones will be longer).

Cash
Directed by Anubhav Sinha 
Starring: Ajay Devgan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Suniel Shetty, Shamita Shetty, Zayed Khan, Esha Deol and Dia Mirza 
Released: 2007 
How much I suffered: 30 minutes 



As a SRK fan, I decided to watch this one out of curiosity because Anubhav Singh was also the director of Ra.One. I just wanted to have a opinion on him. Let's say that I was quite uncomfortable about Ra.One after that! 
The beginning was so lame that it was scary. It started with the awful title-song and all I know that followed was lame animation-sequences popping out everywhere without any reason at any time in the movie. 

For the sake of it, the title-song.  I should have stopped watching just after that:

Don't ask me about the plot. The title is pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment