Saturday 26 March 2011

The Weekly Bollywood Song - Darling

I did not post such article last week, because of the Holi post. But here is the song of this week. 

Darling from 7 Khoon Maaf
As you might know, the movie has been released back in February, box office success was not there for Priyanka Chopra and Bhardwaj, but the positive reviews from the critics came. One of the plus of the movie is definitely its interesting soundtrack. And I have to say "Darling" is a gem! Inspired by the folk Russian song "Kalinka", it could not be less! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to watch this movie very soon, as I've read no negative reviews about it at all. It was also featured at the German film festival "Berlinale", so that's why I heard even more about it.
    I listened to the soundtrack a few weeks ago, and sadly Darling was the only song I really liked. But it's a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it, and it's a great movie definitely! I'll post my review soon about it.

    Well, for the soundtrack alone, I did not think much about it (except for Darling) but when I watched the movie, each one is at their rightfully place, and they stand out more. But it's not an unforgettable soundtrack indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete